- Am I sure this is the right color?
- Will the quality meet my expectations?
- Will it fit?
- What if it arrives broken or damaged?
- What if the package gets lost?
- What if the package is delivered, but I’m not home?
- How long will I have to wait for a refund after I make a return?
Give Your Online Shoppers More Confidence to Click “Buy Now”
For most Americans, shopping online is nothing new. In fact, 53% of Americans purchased something online in 2011. But while shopping online is not exactly novel, it’s still a process that can be fraught with indecision, uncertainty and, when something occasionally does not meet expectations, frustration for consumers. For some online shoppers, there are a lot of unknowns when buying sight unseen, such as: