In an industry that must innovate as quickly as consumer preferences change, digital commerce professionals are continuously updating their sites to make the back-end as efficient and feature rich as possible – while providing an unparalleled customer experience on the front-end.
That’s the driving force behind CyberSource’s latest developer toolkit, created for businesses using SAP Hybris to power their eCommerce sites. Built in partnership with Tacit Knowledge, a Newgistics company, the pre-built integration provides a configurable toolkit that helps shorten the implementation cycle, reduce system development and maintenance costs, and provide for smoother upgrades and simpler maintenance.
By developers. For developers.
Now Gold Certified, the extension is built using a microservice architecture, which makes it easier for developers to work with different components of the CyberSource solution, plus multiple accelerators and storefronts from SAP Hybris. The integration solution puts you at the center of the connected digital world – providing seamless customer experiences across multiple channels, and maximizing opportunities for conversion and growth on a global scale.
Seamless cross-channel experience.
Designed to meet specific business requirements, the integration includes CyberSource’s core payment and fraud management solutions, helping you to:
- Access international markets quickly, safely and cost-effectively
- Streamline the checkout process, increase sales conversion, and improve the customer experience across channels and devices
- Accept more genuine orders by implementing effective fraud management strategies
- Track and reconcile payments with flexible searching and comprehensive reporting
We’re proud of the combined experience the Tacit Knowledge and CyberSource teams bring, together delivering an exceptional SAP Hybris integration.
Find out more
For more details on the integration features, see our overview.
- Request your CyberSource SAP Hybris Developer Toolkit
- Find out how Tacit Knowledge can help with digital commerce development and integration projects click here
Neil Caldwell, Vice President Europe, CyberSource and James Bullock, Sr Vice President and GM of Digital Services, Tacit Knowledge