AUSTIN, Texas – June 6, 2016 – Tacit Knowledge, a Newgistics Company, today unveiled ncommerce, combining proven technology for retail environments into a single platform designed to simplify eCommerce and allow retailers to focus on building their business rather than their technology. ncommerce offers mid-market retailers the ability to quickly deploy technology from the most trusted and innovative companies in a stable, modern and infinitely scalable platform from one vendor, and with one contract. Through carefully curated partnerships and artful integration of leading technologies, ncommerce can be implemented in nearly half the time and at 30 percent less than the cost of a typical eCommerce platform deployment that requires custom integrations.
As rapid shifts in shopper behavior, preferences and expectations compel retailers to continually adapt their digital commerce solutions, ncommerce empowers them with Self-Driving Commerce™ – cruise control-like automation of their technology so they can focus again on the art of retailing. It gives them the power to outthink, outperform and outlast the competition by pre-packaging technologies from some of the world’s most venerable companies in the commerce industry.
“For nearly 15 years, the Tacit Knowledge team has been exclusively focused on developing eCommerce applications and we’ve used virtually every enterprise-level software product on the market. In the process, we’ve listened to and learned from retailers, earning a reputation for turning the most complex wish lists into real-world applications,” said Todd Everett, CEO at Newgistics. “We’ve taken that knowledge, sought out the best technology we’ve worked with, and have packaged them into a single solution. We’re changing the game for retailers so they no longer have to make trade-offs between time-to-market, brand experience, flexibility and cost.”
The Engine that Powers Self-Driving Commerce
At its core, ncommerce is built on world-class eCommerce software from SAP Hybris, and deployed on Google Cloud Platform. This empowers merchants with the most advanced omni-channel capabilities running on Google’s highly-scalable and reliable infrastructure.
Other companies whose technology is pre-integrated into ncommerce include:
- Sailthru – the leading Customer Retention Cloudsm that predicts customer behavior and personalizes individual experiences across email, web and mobile.
- CyberSource – a Visa company, provides an integrated payment management platform that enables merchants to accept payments, mitigate fraud and security risk, and operate with greater agility, worldwide.
- Fastly – the real-time Content Delivery Network (CDN) provides total control over content, unprecedented performance and the ability to instantly update content in milliseconds.
Features for Customer-Centric Commerce
Every brand relies on its experience and creativity to put them in a position for profitable growth. To amplify those qualities, ncommerce offers a smarter, intuitive commerce ecosystem, giving merchants the tools they need to focus more on engaging and developing relationships with their customers. As the retail mindset evolves from a channel-centric world to a customer-centric world, ncommerce provides a foundation to surround the shopper with services that will augment the overall retail experience. It offers retailers the features and benefits of the most modern eCommerce systems without the time, money or risks associated with custom deployment. These features and benefits include:
- A mobile-first, fully responsive build. From the smallest form factors to 5K TVs, sites built on ncommerce adapt to any screen format. And with dynamic imaging included, any high-resolution images can be adapted for any screen.
- Machine learning personalization. Customers will be treated as individuals, not as broad segments, based on their unique interests and predicted behaviors allowing content and product targeting to optimize customer lifetime value.
- Real-time control. All content across all geographies can be updated immediately – including video.
- Big data trend analysis. Raw data strategies and technologies built into the platform can find and extract actionable insights from Big Data in order to drive better business decisions.
- Customizable front-end UX templates. Industry leading design templates provide an exceptional customer experience out-of-the-box and an active style guide allows products and services to be displayed according to the unique power of each brand. These pre-build experiences minimize implementation costs and reduce development efforts, accelerating time to market.
- A dynamic customer communication engine. Serve relevant messages regardless of where customers choose to connect. Using data from every channel to inform engagements on a specific channel in real-time increases the relevancy, retention and revenue.
ncommerce is available immediately and will be demonstrated live at Internet Retailer Conference & Expo (IRCE) from June 7–10, 2016 in Chicago. Newgistics is a Gold sponsor of the event and will be exhibiting and offering demos at booth #421.
Retailers and brands interested in learning more can email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.ncommerce.com.
About Newgistics, Inc.
Newgistics helps retailers and brands grow with seamless, omni-channel solutions that span the physical and digital sides of commerce. Its offerings, which include digital commerce development, deep analytics, relationship management, systems integration, fulfillment, parcel delivery and returns management, provide retailers and brands with a modern approach to enriching the customer journey. From device to doorstep, Newgistics helps retailers and brands outpace the competition like no other service provider. For more information, please visit www.newgistics.com.
About Tacit Knowledge
Tacit Knowledge, a Newgistics Company, is the digital commerce consultancy that delivers Silicon Valley innovation to retailers around the world. Founded in 2002 by a group of software engineers, Tacit implements packaged applications, provides application support, web development, integration and content management, and also builds custom software for globally recognized multichannel organizations, including some of Internet Retailer’s Top 25. The company is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in London, New York, Sydney, Mexico and Moldova. For more information please visit http://www.tacitknowledge.com.###
SAP, Hybris and other SAP products and services mentioned herein as well as their respective logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of SAP SE (or an SAP affiliate company) in Germany and other countries. See http://www.sap.com/corporate-en/legal/copyright/index.epx for additional trademark information and notices.
All other product and service names mentioned herein are the trademarks of their respective owners.