- Reducing costs and freeing up the team from time-consuming operational tasks to better serve their customers and increase sales.
- Using devops, continuous delivery and automation to enable innovation and extensibility (e.g. a production release every 2 weeks for the past 5 years).
- Investing in high code quality and development partner collaboration to enhance eCommerce capability.
- Enterprise Reliability and scaling using cloud and caching for peak periods (e.g. Black Friday)
- Embracing and enabling a community around a theme wider than the brand itself.
Webinar: How Tacit Knowledge uses SAP Hybris to deepen shopper engagement and increase eCommerce sales for ghd Hair.
Learn how the global hair accessories brand ghd was able to get the most out of SAP Hybris to drive their business and evolve their marketing efforts through a complete digital transformation. Spencer Hudson, Global Technical Solutions Manager, ghd Hair Stuart Jeffrey, Sr. Director, Global Consulting & Client Engagement, Tacit Knowledge Originally Recorded Live: Tuesday, November 14th @ 9 AM PT, 11 CT, 12 ET